2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to let you know about some of the resources available

As you begin to pack and decide on projects, I just wanted to let the new ones know and even those returning that there is a variety of Sizzix dies and machines available for use. Plus all of the MSQC templates have been made into Sizzix dies and are available for use at the retreat center. Some ladies instead of working on an actual project just bring fabric and work on cutting out fabric using the sizzix dies. Then they sew them at home. It is a wonderful way to save cutting time. If you would like to know what ones of the MSQC are available, please go here https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...-papers-23-pcs If you don't know how to use the Sizzix machine, there are several of us that would be happy to show you. The Sizzix machine and Dies that are available are in all sizes including the dolls and gears.

We also have a complete kitchen available that includes ice, hot coffee, water that we can use except when they are setting up our catered meals. The local grocery store is at the other end of the block so it is very close by like many of the restaurants if you want to try something local. However, on Sundays only Subway and Casey's are open.

Cindy, Retreat Extraordinaire will be there on Monday through Wednesday to help with any quilting questions and will be doing some demonstrations. Plus we have a fabulous group of our own forum quilting ladies who have a wealth of experience.

If you have any questions, please ask and I will be glad to help in any way that I can.

Love using the sizzix! Am I right - Casey's is at the gas station ... ?

Comment

Yes, Casey's is the gas station that is on the south side of town as you come in off 36 by the overpass.

Comment

They make great pizza. And they have sandwiches, etc.
        sigpic

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 73
        Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X