Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wildernessquilter
    replied
    It is better to be a Smart Ass/Smart Alex than a Dumb Ass in my unsolicited opinion.

Sue

Leave a comment:

• LauraP
    replied
    Sandy you are such a smart aleck. Glad to know I'm not the only one, cuz I was wondering the same thing. Guess they will either have to have s rectangle table discussion or sit us all on the floor and then it would be a round floor discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied
    I am so confused. How can we have a round table discussion when they took all the round tables away? Inquiring minds want to know.

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied
    Thanks to the bag/purse makers volunteering to share their experience. That's what I love about this retreat ... everyone is so caring and giving.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    started a topic Our final mini class this year is ....

Our final mini class this year is ....

This year's final mini class will be Hints and Tips on Bag and Purse Making. We have five of our wonderful bag/purse making experts who are willing to be on the round table discussion panel. They will be giving hints and tips of what they have learned through their various bag and purse making experiences and possibly be showing demonstrations on hardware installation, etc. They will not be actually making a bag/purse. This class will be held on Sunday afternoon. There will be a schedule of events coming out later.
2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
Type: Public
Topics: 73
Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X