2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sewing Retreat Center looks amazing

Today I had the chance to go over to MSQC and seen the new layout with the tables and chairs. It is so amazing how much more room there is in the retreat center with the new set up.. The tables are very sturdy and there is room for anyone who wants to bring a TV tray to be able to bring it for additional space or ironing area. The chairs are now padded. They have taken out the round tables to eat at but it is so much easier to move around with the rectangular tables in there.

See the pictures posted in the group photos for the new look

I LOVE the tables, cushy chairs and the design wall. It's quite obvious, MSQC is listening to what people want in the retreat center. Thanks for snapping some pictures Charyti.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Awesome! I can't wait.

Comment

Yes yes yes!

Comment

It looks awesome, I love the design walls. Seeing the pictures makes me wanna pack and get going right now! Can't wait!

Comment

I love the all the new things about the center. Much more user friendly, and I don't think I will have to take my computer chair with me this year.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Love the updated retreat center. Can't wait.

Comment

Thanks for the photos. Getting the urge to start pulling out projects. I haven't been in my sewing room for 3 weeks I need to get back there and do something.

Sue

Comment

I'm so excited this will be my first retreat
                  Have a blessed day
                  Pam[/I]
                  [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 73
                  Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X