2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraps anyone?

I am in the process of re-organizing my sewing space and find that I have been hoarding scraps. I am not one to make a scrappy quilt but do not want to just throw these out. I am willing to bring some/many along to the retreat if there is someone who would like them. If so, is there a minimum size you would like?
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

If you have any Civil War/1800's repro/Prairie scraps I'll take them. I've been collecting scraps as small as 2 inches.

On the other hand I have bought a bunch of Moda Scrap bags so I have a bunch of VERY narrow selvage edges that have the fabric line printed on them. I only saved them because someone was making a bag with them but had gathered enough and didn't need the ones I had. Most are Me&My Sister (baby/tot) lines. Anyone interested?

Comment

Asta,

I will take any and all that you want to give away. Willing to share also. I have made of bunch of quilt this year for charity, mainly digging into my own stash of new fabrics. In recent years I was using scraps and leftovers. I need to get back to that. If they are too small to use then a group of mine uses them for dog bed stuffing.

Sue

Comment

Judy, I am interested in the Me and My Sister scraps that you have.

Comment

You could bring them to the "I Don't Want It" table. I think we are having one, aren't we?
          Robin
          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Yes, we are having an "I Don't Want It" table.

Comment

Good to know about the " I don't want it" table. I will some of mine things. I've been cutting us some of mine into either 10" or 5" sq.s or 2 1/2" strips. I have so many I will never use them all.
              Have a blessed day
              Pam[/I]
              [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 73
              Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X