2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which shop?

As you know MSQC has many shops, if you could only pick one to sew from, live in, or work in which one would it be? And any particular reason why?

Here is a link that lists all the shops - http://visitmsqc.com/shops/

Ah, a no-brainer. Definitely the Mercantile. I"m totally drawn to the autumn range of colors, 'ceptin' when I'm falling for all the 30's repos.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Got to agree with Sandy on this one. I absolutely love repro fabrics.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Well, today I would say JC Penney's but ask me again tomorrow and it may be different-probably will be different.
        Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

As much as I love all things Sandy, I think I'd have to say the florals shop. Love the colors!
          Cindy

Comment

I like the florals the best today. I can't be sure what my favorite will be tomorrow,

Comment

Seems like I'm always in Penney's. I don't have enough solids and blenders for backgrounds and borders.

Comment

Well, I'd have to say the florals --- no, maybe the mercantile --- well, maybe JCPenney's --- it is just so hard to pick . . . I guess it's just like the potato chip commercial "can't eat just one" . . . I can't pick just one. I have only been to Hamilton once and I need another trip there to really pick my favorite. Oh, ok, I will be there in September. I can visit them all and let you know.

Nancy

I could say the retreat center because I had an amazing time there last year and met some wonderful people.

Comment

Amanda is here now and her ? is...Is the penney/childrens/backing/christmas/license all considered one because they are all connected? She has always been one to stretch the rules a bit. lol
                  Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

For me it would most likely the Batik shop. Just can't get enough of them but I would be willing to visit the other shops to see my friends and where they are working?

What's behind this Charyti?

Comment

Nothing in particular is behind this. I just thought it would be a fun way to get to know people better.

Comment

Mine would be florals, just because I like them. Well maybe then I could swap some of my beautiful florals with someone for somethign different. Got to have variety!

Comment

I have more than enough fabric that I could bring with me ... so I wouldn't mind living in the machine shop (and sleep in a man cave recliner of course.) Would be interesting to play with an embroidery machine and complete the quilting on a Jazz.

Comment

I would the Hamilton bank, I love money as it buys fabric. Otherwise it would have to be any of the M* stores.
                            Have a blessed day
                            Pam[/I]
                            [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

hahaha pjyoder! You are so right!

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 73
                              Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X