2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 months ... and counting down

So how is everyone's plan coming along? I have my room reservation (will stay out in town with my husband); travel route all planned (subject to change, of course); a couple of kits cut & packed; late summer/fall clothes in a separate area of the closet; M* gift card numbers on a card in my wallet. Will do the machine & portable sewing room closer to departure.

I also have some yardage coming for the Sunflower Strip Game. Will post an update as soon as I get it in my hands. There are 16 different color demarcation dots in the selvege so a wide variety of complimentary fabrics should be available. It is a stand-alone print so there's no collection for matching prints. Hopefully half the fun will be pulling complimentary strips to play the game.

So are you getting ready? Or will you wait 'til the day gets closer?

Got my exchange gift done, got door prizes done and I made favors too! I wasn't going to, but I found a cute little pattern and was trying to use up some stray fat quarters so I just did it. I have no clue what I will be working on at the retreat yet.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I've decided what my exchange gift will be. Does that count?

Comment

Wow, Judy and Karen, you are on the ball. I haven't done anything yet. I did print out all the information last night so I can begin getting a few things ready.
        Robin
        My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I have absolutely 0 things done so far. I think I know what I am making for the gift exchange...but that plan could change too. I know that Karen and I will be there for the B'day bash weekend ahead of the retreat. That is as far as my planning has gotten.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

So far all I've actually planned is . . . T-R-O-U-B-L-E . . . (yes, that is my middle name).
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Sandy - I can think of some others that claim that middle name ... You will have good company!

Comment

I had my exchange gift cut out for a while but I might change it. And I had a cute idea for favors, if I have enough time I think I might make them, too. I also have some things already for the door prize table. I am much more organized than last year

Comment

Wow!! I better get busy. Last year at this time I was working on my favors and at least planning what I would be bringing to the retreat to work on - even while planning my daughter's November wedding. This year, however, I have not gotten anything done yet. I have a couple of ideas but have not moved much on getting anything done. And, my daughter was married in November so what is my excuse? Need a swift kick to get moving!!!!!

Nancy

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 73
                  Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X