2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is something........?

What is something that you have done at any retreat you have attended or heard about that you thought was cool or a neat idea? I can't wait to hear your responses

I did a mystery retreat and am signed up to do another one. Also attended one that offered a "quilt school" where there were go to "classes" on different techniques, the classes were all very short. A favorite at one retreat was the quilt bingo that we played.

Comment

My favorite is still the strip game ... the one where everyone gets something ... not the winner take all one. I've been able to make a JRR from strips from several different retreats/guild meetings and it holds memories of friendships made at each one.

Comment

I enjoyed playing the strip game at last years fall forum retreat. Will that be a part of the festivities this year?

Comment

The only retreat I've been to was the one last fall and I must have missed the strip game! At one of the BOMs I used to attend, we played TLC with jelly rolls, and one person ended up with everything at the end. That did not bother me and it was a lot of fun to play.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Yes, we are planning on the strip game again this year

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 73
            Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X