Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday bash

Hi everyone,

Just curious about what the birthday bash is all about?
    Have a blessed day
    Pam[/I]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

MSQC celebrates their birthday every September. Lots of fun and excitement. There are all kinds of activities from a birthday dinner, games to win some fabulous prizes, fantastic sales and lots of other activities. Jenny does trunk shows and is available to talk with people. As the time comes closer, MSQC will put out a schedule of events.

Comment

It is a lot of fun when you participate in the games on the patio. I don't know if this year will be like previous year's, but they had a pinata with quilty things inside, a cake walk (where you win layer cakes, jelly rolls, books, etc), and a money machine (money blowing around you and you have to grab it). Also they have tons of fat quarters on sale that are really popular. There are lots of pretty quilts on display too.

Comment

And the Daily Deals are in the shop (unless they sell out) ... so you can pick them up and pack them home (and not pay shipping.)

Comment

Since the birthday bash will be the week before our retreat I find it worth going a day early so that I can participate in the fun and the sales.

Sue

Comment

Thank you everyone, it sure sounds like lots of fun
            Have a blessed day
            Pam[/I]
            [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 73
            Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X