2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would it be wonderful if

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Jenny was doing a taping and we were invited to watch.
    Have a blessed day
    Pam[/I]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It would be wonderful. I agree. I would even enjoy seeing Rob record one of his man-sewing videos. Sounds like fun. Let's ask.
    Sue

Comment

Ohhh, that would be really cool. We went to Eleanor Burns' shop in California a couple of years ago and saw her TV studio, but not her. She was not around that day.

Comment

I sort of doubt that any filming would be done with an audience, not to put a damper on things, just being realistic.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

As Karen said, the ability to be in on when Jenny films would be doubtful. With just having finished the birthday bash, I can not see that she would even be filming while we are there. And secondly, the area where the filming takes place, is not set up for a lot of people or an audience.

Comment

Oh what a bummer, well it was a good wish though. Do you think we will at leasst be able to meet Jenny?
            Have a blessed day
            Pam[/I]
            [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

We will be able to meet Jenny.

Comment

If we are wishing - I wish we could rewind the clock. The first get together I attended was the second one that was held. It was fun to have Jenny, Ron, Sara, Natalie and Al visiting from time to time and having lunch with us. And I loved the insight we personally got from Al. I miss that "special" attention.

Comment

This is exciting I can hardly wait to meet all of you and all the M* people.
                  Have a blessed day
                  Pam[/I]
                  [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 73
                  Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X