Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron room to share

Hi everyone,

Just want to let you know that I will be flying in on the 19th and staying at the Motel 8 in Cameron. My room had two queen beds if anyone is interested in sharing that would be great.
    I also will be renting a car will will be happy to take a few of you to Hamilton when I go. I am also going to take a side trip to Jamesport and Mercer, hoping to meet some of my distant cousins, should any one would like to venture out before the retreat, I'd be happy for the company. Just let me know

Pam
    Have a blessed day
    Pam[/I]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hey Pam - I'm sure as time gets closer someone will take you up on the offers.

There will be a forum pizza party on Saturday night so please include that on your schedule, too.

Comment

Thank you I sure will.
      Have a blessed day
      Pam[/I]
      [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Happy travels. Sounds like you will have plenty of time to shop the Birthday Bash as well. I will shop it on Saturday but don't dare let myself have any more time than that. LOL

Comment

Pam would be interested in sharing your room on Saturday night. Myname is JeanAnne. This will be my 4th form retreat. If you need reference CArol Bell. Charity or Marilyn. My number is 913-636-3831. Please give me a call if still interested. Thanks

JeanAnne
          Live to Quilt
          913-636-3831

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 73
          Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• KPH
            My Secret Santa box has arrived.
            by KPH
            Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
            November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
          • KPH
            Secret Santa Arrivals
            by KPH
            Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
            November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
          • Monique
            It has arrived
            by Monique
            My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
            November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
          • KPH
            New Leader needed for 2021
            by KPH
            We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
            November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
          • KPH
            November and December's Themes
            by KPH
            Just in case you didn't remember....

November- Santa Claus Or Christmas Trees by Ginny B

December- Flying Geese Or Scrappy,...
            October 31, 2020, 08:54 AM
          Working...
          X