2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited only 6 months 2 weeks and 1 day :) til the retreat

So excited for the retreat this fall. I am most looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new ones. What are you most excited for?

not like we are counting or anything. LOL
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Looking forward to more fun! I had a really good time last year and hope to continue it again this year. I tell you, the trip home was SO quiet, seemed strange not having anyone chattering at me.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I always look forward to hanging with old friends, and meeting new ones.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking of having another pizza party at the Super 8 on Saturday the 23rd. Wish their lobby was a bit larger ... but it was fun ... and we could always bring in more chairs. I never get much sewing done at the retreat ... but seeing all the wonderful people ... and shopping at the stores makes it all worthwhile. (Just keeping my fingers crossed that Steve's health will hold up.)

Comment

How is Steve doing, Judy?

The pizza party was a lot of fun and several of us will be there early again this year.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Hi Judy,
              Hope Steve is doing well y the end of September, of course sooner would be good too. I enjoyed your pizza party last year and whether we do another one i the lobby again this year or go to one of the restaurants in town getting together the night before was a great idea. I am staying at the super 8 also for a couple of nights.
              Sue

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful projects that everyone works on. You give me such inspiration!

And I love seeing old friends and meeting new ones too.

I enjoyed the pizza party too. How about having it in the pool area? I didn't check it out, but it has to be bigger than where we were in the lobby. If the weather is nice, we could have it outside and make it a tailgate kind of party. But we'd need chairs; I can bring my soccer mom chair.

Comment

It gets pretty humid in the pool area - but outside is do-able. The owner is very supportive of us so I'll talk to him about taking the chairs outside. There is a grassy area and picnic table out there. Just hope the weather will cooperate. I'll come up with a couple of alternatives ....

Thanks for the well wishes for Steve. More tests this week but looks like he will be on supplemental oxygen from now on.

Comment

I am excited about being at the retreat this year. It was nice last year to stop in and say hi. It it wasn't the same as spending time with you all sewing and having fun!! I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends. ��

Comment

just booked the room at Super 8 . Will be there early too. Loved the party, and looking forward to getting together again
                      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Hey Charyti, Where do we stand on attendees vs vacant spaces?
                        thanks

Comment

There are 11 bed tickets left. If those don't sell out a few might be turned into commuter spots later on this summer. Right now all of the commuter spots are sold out.

I can't remember if the number is capped at 39 or 40, so if 11 are left unsold right now we either have 28 or 29 attending so far.

Before you speak,
                          T - is it TRUE?
                          H - is it HELPFUL?
                          I - is it INSPIRING?
                          N - is it NECESSARY?
                          K - is it KIND?

Comment

The cap is 40. So we have sold out 29 spots altogether - 19 retreat and 10 commuter.

Comment

I'm glad to be coming again to reunite with everyone I met last year.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 73
                              Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X