X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to my list

5/8/16 Update to my list:

So in 2016 I want to:

1. Finish my jelly roll race quilt top. DONE!

2. Make a square within a square quilt for our RV. DONE AND AT THE LONG-ARM QUILTER'S SHOP!

3. Complete all the projects for the Secret Santa Swap. JAN. AND FEB. DONE. HAVE IDEAS FOR MARCH AND APRIL, MAY PARTIALLY COMPLETED.

4. Complete the plus sign quilt that is in development on my sewing room wall. STARTED ON FRIDAY. HAVE FOUR ROWS SEWN TOGETHER.

In addition:
    1. I made a double slice quilt for my great-nephew and it is ready to send to the long arm quilters.

2. Finished a quilt top I made for my first grandchild and it is also ready to send out for quilting.

3. Have fabric for the tumbling block quilt that Jenny recently had a video on.

4. Have fabric for a single Irish Chain quilt that I plan to do this year.

5. Participated in half-square triangle exchanges #4 and 5.

I plan to finish the tumbling block and Irish chain quilts this year.

I love getting these things accomplished!
    Nancy

nice job on getting things done!
    If you don't ask, you don't get. Ghandi

Toni

Comment

1. Finish my jelly roll race quilt top. DONE!

2. Make a square within a square quilt for our RV. DONE AND AT THE LONG-ARM QUILTER'S SHOP!

3. Complete all the projects for the Secret Santa Swap. JAN. AND FEB. MAY AND JUNE DONE. HAVE IDEAS FOR MARCH AND APRIL.

4. Complete the plus sign quilt that is in development on my sewing room wall. DONE. WILL SEND TO LONGARM SHOP.

In addition:
      1. I made a double slice quilt for my great-nephew. QUILTED AND BOUND! TAKING IT TO HIM NEXT WEEK.

2. Finished a quilt top I made for my first grandchild and it is also ready to send out for quilting. UPDATE: I TOOK A CLASS IN LONG-ARM QUILTING AND I PLAN TO DO THIS ONE MYSELF.

3. Have fabric for the tumbling block quilt that Jenny recently had a video on. NOT STARTED YET.

4. Have fabric for a single Irish Chain quilt that I plan to do this year. IN PROGRESS.

5. Participated in half-square triangle exchanges #4 and 5. PARTICIPATING IN ROUND 6.

I plan to finish the tumbling block and Irish chain quilts this year. UPDATE: THE TUMBLING BLOCK WILL PROBABLY BE COMPLETED IN 2016. i AM GOING TO CUT OUT ALL OF THE IPIECES AND TAKE THEM, ALONG WITH MY SEWING MACHINE AND SUPPLIES, IN OUR RV WHEN WE SNOWBIRD IN ARIZONA THIS WINTER.

Nancy

Comment

(UPDATE AUGUST 8):

So in 2016 I want to:

1. Finish my jelly roll race quilt top. DONE! (I ALSO LONG ARM QUILTED IT MYSELF AND JUST NEED TO MAKE AND SEW ON BINDING).

2. Make a square within a square quilt for our RV. DONE AND AT THE LONG-ARM QUILTER'S SHOP! (BINDING COMPLETE TODAY!)

3. Complete all the projects for the Secret Santa Swap. JAN. AND FEB. DONE. HAVE IDEAS FOR MARCH AND APRIL, MAY PARTIALLY COMPLETED. (MARCH, JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST DONE!)

4. Complete the plus sign quilt that is in development on my sewing room wall. STARTED ON FRIDAY. HAVE FOUR ROWS SEWN TOGETHER. (QUILT TOP COMPLETE. WILL TAKE TO LONG ARM SHOP NEXT WEEK)

In addition:
        1. I made a double slice quilt for my great-nephew and it is ready to send to the long arm quilters. (fINISHED AND GIVEN TO MY GREAT-NEPHEW RHYS, WHO LOVES IT!)

2. Finished a quilt top I made for my first grandchild and it is also ready to send out for quilting. (IAM GOING TO QUILT THIS MYSELF, NOW THAT I HAVE PRACTICED ON LONG ARM QUILTING).

3. Have fabric for the tumbling block quilt that Jenny recently had a video on.

4. Have fabric for a single Irish Chain quilt that I plan to do this year. (NINE PATCHES SEWN TOGETHER).

5. Participated in half-square triangle exchanges #4 and 5. (AND 6)

I plan to finish the tumbling block and Irish chain quilts this year.

6. (STARTED A HOURGLASS CHALLENGE WITH BONNIE HUNTER, ALSO STARTED MAKING CRUMB BLOCKS FOR A QUILT AND I'M SEWING 2-1/2" SQUARES TOGETHER FOR AN ALL-OVER SCRAP QUILT)

Nancy

Comment

Nice going Neller, glad your completing projects on your list.
          I love those 21/2 sq. They are perfectly scrappy. I've put together quite a few charms, using them, to make some of my projects, like the stockings, potholders, maybe some on the dish carrier's .....there fun to work pn.

....Bee
          The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
          ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

2016 Really, Really Want To Make This Group

About this Group

Oh wow, that's gorgeous! I really have to make one. That is so cool....I need to try that technique on a project. Oooh....wait...I want to make this one. We've all done this before & most of us have way so many quilty ideas. This group is to help you focus on a handful of projects that you really, really hope to make this year. Think it over....make your list......and get started. Tackle these projects in any order that inspires you. Post pictures & progress updates so we can all encourage each other. This group is just for fun and open to anyone.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 23
          Comments: 77

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X