2016 Really, Really Want To Make This Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally posted a picture

I finally figured out how to post a picture but it was mostly dumb luck as it took over an hour to do it. If you are interested, it's in my album: My Quilts. It's all of the Square in a Square squares laid out. Next step sewing rows! Yay!
    Nancy

Yeah! I checked out your blocks in your album and the quilt is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the finished work.

Comment

Thanks Gwen! I don't know why the "Thanks for this post" button doesn't work. I click on it but nothing happens. Thank you very much! I looked at your albums too and I love your use of bright colors. I'm retired too and although it took me a while to get started, I now have plans for so many quilts! Have a great day!
      Nancy

Comment

Neller I hope you can use this saying as your motto... "Yes, I have a retirement plan! I plan on quilting!" I am going to make a wall hanging for my sewing room. Thanks for your wonderful comments. Thanks for looking.

Comment

2016 Really, Really Want To Make This Group

About this Group

Oh wow, that's gorgeous! I really have to make one. That is so cool....I need to try that technique on a project. Oooh....wait...I want to make this one. We've all done this before & most of us have way so many quilty ideas. This group is to help you focus on a handful of projects that you really, really hope to make this year. Think it over....make your list......and get started. Tackle these projects in any order that inspires you. Post pictures & progress updates so we can all encourage each other. This group is just for fun and open to anyone.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 23
        Comments: 77

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X