2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally unpacking and found a bowl!

OK - so I've finally unpacked the last tote from the trip. This is the tote that was packed at the retreat and now unloaded until now. Well there is a collapsible space-saver orange colored bowl that I remember was at the pizza party (had M&M's in it I think.)

I'd like to get it back to the rightful owner. Hope it was a retreat attendee ... because I may have to post in the main forum if it was someone who just went to the bash and stopped to say hello.

Is it yours - or do you know who brought it? (No - wasn't asta - I already checked.) Thanks!

Not mine. . . .
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Not mine but thanks for asking.
      Sue

Comment

Not mine either. Send me the M&Ms though

Comment

Not mine either - good luck finding the owner.
          Cindy

Comment

Owner - FOUND! Laura pm'd me.

Sorry Carol - there are no more M&M's. Steve's responsibility is to make sure all the food is packed when we check out. He said he didn't have a bag so he "took care of it." (I really suspect that he hid them and nibbled them up while we were at the retreat ... ;-)

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 98
            Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X