2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You and an Announcement

Thank you ladies for a positively, amazing retreat!!!! The favors were fabulous. I am looking forward to using each one of them (some of the candy has already disappeared.) Thank you so much for the gift card. It is greatly appreciated and will be used wisely for the little one.

It was so wonderful to visit with each and everyone of you. I am hoping that each of you will be able to come back next year. Speaking of which, we are booked in for next year at the same time - Sunday through Wednesday (Sept 24-27) right after the birthday bash - for 2017, we were unable to get an additional day like some of you had wanted because there is another retreat coming in on Thursday like there was this year. Most likely, we will be opening registration up around the beginning of March.

Thank you again for being such a wonderful group of ladies to work with.

Sounds great...will start the planning.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I booked my room already for the last 2 weeks of Sept because I didn't know the dates ... ,

Just before we left one of the gals at the main shop said the Birthday bash would be the Thurs, Fri & Sat of the last full week of the month and that would be the 28th, 29th and 30th. I dpn't think I will change my reservation dates just yet ......

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work Charity in making this a wonderful retreat.
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Thanks for all you did for the retreat Charity, it was super!

Congrats and best wishes for a smooth time with the little one.
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

This is wonderful news! Thank you so much Charity! Remember..there was a last full week of the month this year also..the week we were there..so we need to really wait to find out about Birthday Bash I guess..

Comment

Thank you for all you did, Charyti!! You definitely broke the applause meter I had going.
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thank you, Charyti, for all your hard work in putting this together. I don't have anything to compare this retreat with since it was my first one, but it was wonderful. So wonderful that I really want to come again next year! I was also told by one of the EE in the shops that they thought the Birthday Bash would be on the weekend of the 30th. I'll wait for conformation before booking hotels.

Thanks again and best wishes with the little one!
                Cindy

Comment

Thanks Charyti for all you did to make this one great. I look forward to next year and put the dates on my calendar. I came home sick and hope to be better in a day or two but if that was part of the price I paid to be there then it is OK.

Good luck with the new baby, looking forward to seeing him next year.
                  Sue

Comment

Thanks Charyti for a job well done. I had a great time and plan on coming back next year. You made my first retreat a great one.
                    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Charyti you did a great job. Everything was great. Thank you for all your hard work!

I can't wait to see photos of you and the new baby boy when he arrives in November. Until then, be healthy and happy!

Comment

Thank you for the wonderful retreat. It was fantastic to meet everybody and I had the most wonderful time. I will be back next year too. All the best wishes for you and the little one, Charity.

Comment

Thanks, Charyti, for all the hard work you did getting the retreat organized. Like Sea Turtle, I have nothing to compare this one to, but it was really great and I really did enjoy it. I think sometime in February I will start checking daily to see if the link for the retreat is ready. I do want to come again next year.

Good luck with the new little one when he arrives. We all will be looking for pictures to be posted.

Thanks

Comment

Charyti, you did such a fabulous job of planning and leading our retreat this year! I had so much confidence in your organizational skills, I knew it would be great! You had a big job, transitioning us to a different registration format, it worked out well! Bravo, girl!

Comment

Charyti, I too had a fantastic time! I have advised MM that I will be attending next year as well, but I'm not sure yet as to where I will be staying. If I start my favors now, maybe I will get them done in a timely manner.......
                              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 98
                              Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X