Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home but not unpacked

Hi all,

I had a ball again this year and am glad I came. I wanted a leisurely drive home so planned on two days so made it home about 3:30 Thursday afternoon. I dropped Janet off to her husband just after noon and then continued to my house after that. I have come down sick, and it is not allergies I am sorry to say. I think it is only a cold but I feel terrible. I managed to get my pillow in the house and was curled up with it in bed within 5 minutes of pulling in the driveway and asleep 5 minutes later. My leg is doing better by this morning but I am not looking to go anywhere for awhile.

I am happy with the amount of sewing that I got done while there and when I sort out all that I bought I know I will be happy with it too.

Planning on seeing you all again next year.

Sue

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope after a few nights in your own bed, you will feel better. Glad you made it home safely. It was great meeting you this week - I'll be in touch!
    Cindy

Comment

Glad to hear you made it safely home. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. There have been several retreaters come down with the 'crud'. Take care, get some rest, and hopefully will see you next year.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear you and Janet are home safe. Hope your leg gets better. I'm sure the ride home didn't help it much.

I too am sick! I'm glad I wasn't sick at the retreat center, but it sure hit me on the road home. I managed to get to my daughter's house and practically fell into bed. Since then I've been taking severe cold meds which help a bit. All my joints ache.

I wonder who else is sick?

Stay home and get well. It was great seeing you!

Comment

I was running a fever on Thursday and Friday but feel like I might be improving today. Skipped my quilt club meeting today, I don't believe in sharing germs if I can help it. I was supposed to take a class on Friday but slept thru it instead. I hope this passes soon.

Comment

Glad to hear you made it home safely - and sorry to hear about you and others not feeling well. I'm sure that sorting all your purchases will help you feel better! See you next year.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 98
            Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X