2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too, made it home.....

Made it on the plane and don't remember taking off at all! Missed any and all food on the plane and did not wake up until someone, I suspect the man across the aisle, jiggle my leg, probably due to loud noises I was making! I was thinking it was just allergies, as Sandy told me goldenrod was blooming, but I'm pretty sure it's more than that. Spent all day today sleeping, and I'm sure I will have no problem sleeping tonight. I'm very happy my ears finally popped this afternoon!

Both MM and Yoda were happy to have me home. Yoda has been lying right next to me all day.

I wanted to say before I lie back down that my big suitcase that weighed 30 pounds flying to Missouri, weight 47.5 pounds flying home!! The small one I checked was around 20 pounds. While waiting to board, they offered to check a third bag for free, so I took them up on the offer. Now I just need some energy to maybe unpack them.....some day!

Thanks for the great times!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Glad you are home safe.

Comment

Glad you made it home safe and sound. It was great getting to meet you - thanks so much for your help! I hope you feel better soon.
      Cindy

Comment

Glad you made it home safely. Rest up, and get well.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a safe journey.
          ***Kathy***

Comment

Sure hope your head recovers from all the alien invasion. I'll be in touch!!

(So glad the bricks I put in your suitcase didn't show up on x-ray).
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 98
            Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X