2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Crunch Salad

I asked the caterer for the recipe for the broccoli & cauliflower salad. Here's the one she uses if anyone would like it
    http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/c...s-crunch-salad
    Cindy

Thanks Cindy... that was so good.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I just may have to make it. I sure enjoyed eating it. LOL

sue

Comment

That is one of my favorite salads, have been making variations of it for years, I usually cook the broc. & caul. for a bit (blanch) just to take the crispness out. No tomatoes? add dried cranberries or raisins, like some crunch, cashews, water chestnuts or sunflower seeds, a bit of crumbled bacon is also tasty!
        Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Bacon would be great in that salad. Thanks!
          Cindy

Comment

Love this salad. I make it all the time for gatherings. My recipe doesn't call for tomato. It does call for cheese and I use the shredded mozzarella. I also use bacon and the dried cranberries. I use the Marzetti's slaw dressing for a fast dressing. Glad you all had a good time.

Adding: It is also good with candied pecans added. Now I am hungry for it!

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 98
            Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X