2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home at last

We made it home about 5 EST. The car is unloaded, laundry running, dog retrieved from my daughter's, and a pitcher of sweet tea is made. John ran to the store for me so we can make something for dinner tonight.

As a first-time retreater, I was nervous about how this was going to go. From the minute we arrived in Cameron and met Judy, USMC in the parking lot, all my fears were totally unfounded. The birthday bash, the trip to Weston, the party at the Super 8, and then three days of shopping and fun and shopping and learning and more shopping with a wonderful group of ladies was so much fun. I miss it already! I hope to make it back next year.

Thank you, Charyti, for all your hard work in planning this and putting it all together. Thanks to Jean and Sue for the lessons and thanks to everyone for all the help with projects and all the laughs we shared. It was a great time.
    Cindy

Glad to see you and your crew made it safely home. I hope that you are able to come back next year.

Comment

Glad you all made it back safely. It was great to meet you and hope that you can make it again next year. By then you better have that wallet finished!
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

So happy to hear you and your guys are safely home. It was a blast sitting by you. See you next year.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Karen, when I come back next year sporting "my" NCW, I will be wearing Cindy's hairdo, speaking German, and wearing tie-dye undies. Even you won't recognize me!

Thanks for all your help on the wallet. It would not be as far along as it is without you
          Cindy

Comment

It was good meeting you and getting to know you Cindy. I hope you will give me a call (606-549-0110 when you get your dyes to make those fantastic tie dye undies, you will thank me for not modeling mine. LOL

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 98
            Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
              Willcox and Gibbs
              by chelea
              Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
              November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
            • KPH
              My Secret Santa box has arrived.
              by KPH
              Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
              November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
            • KPH
              Secret Santa Arrivals
              by KPH
              Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
              November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
            • Monique
              It has arrived
              by Monique
              My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
              November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
            • KPH
              New Leader needed for 2021
              by KPH
              We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
              November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
            Working...
            X