2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You All

For one of the best retreats ever. Such a great time, with a wonderful group of gals. Getting together with old friends and meeting new friends. Missing you all already.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

You have the BEST hugs!!!

See you soon, I hope!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

It was great meeting you and a great retreat.

Comment

Hope you're feeling better today. It was great getting to know you this week. I will miss your chatter when I 'm sewing.
        Cindy

Comment

I'm in Omaha, about to start the long trek back to the West Coast. I already miss you all!
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

good seeing you again Marilyn.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 98
            Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X