2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you thank you

I just can't thank everyone enough for the GREAT retreat. I enjoyed getting away with the girls. Even the dang diamonds. I can't wait until next year.

Hugs
    Connie

Glad you had a good time. I did too. Lots of fun

Comment

I agree, it was a great retreAt and I had a great time.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I too had a great time. Got a lot accomplished, although it didn't look like it, and I learned a lot. Thanks everyone for making it such a great retreat.

Comment

I had a blast! Big thanks to everyone involved in planning this out. Anyone know when next year's will be?
          Cindy

Comment

She said she should know in February.

Comment

It was wonderful meeting everyone and making new friends. You all are a special group of ladies! Hope everyone has returned home safely (or are safely proceeding). A special thanks to Charyti and all others who helped to make this a terrific retreat!! Next year I plan to have two good arms!!
              Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

It wouldn't be the same with out you. I so enjoy being around you with your non stop sense of humor. Can't wait to do it again next year.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

It was a great time! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
                  ***Kathy***

Comment

Loved it! So well organized, Charyti! Loved working with you all, especially those diamond miners! Hope we can meet again next year!

Comment

Had a great time too. Lots of new friends, and I got home about 10 Wed night
                      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Did anyone think to take pictures of all the gorgeous Lone Stars that were created??????????

Wasn't it an absolute blast this year? Thanks to everyone!!
                        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Loved meeting you, Connie Jo, and your band of girls. Hoping to make it again next year.

Comment

Good to see you again connie jo. HOpe to see you again next year.

Comment

We had a great time too! I hated that we had to leave on Tuesday but duty calls. Quarter end is a difficult time for me to be away from work but so far so good! Thanks so much for your hard work, Charyti. Be sure and post some pictures when you get that extra special delivery!

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 98
                              Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X