Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super 8 Social - Saturday 6-9pm

Hope we can all meet one another!

Plan on the first delivery around 6:30 - 6:45pm. Then I will re-order as needed ...
    Last delivery will be around 8pm
    There are 14 chairs in the lobby breakfast area and a picnic table outside that can seat 6 comfortably.

Please plan on bringing your own favorite beverages (BYOB)
    If you need to buy something there is a WalMart across the street from the Super8, plus a grocery and dollar store in Hamilton.
    There will be ice available. There is a soft drink machine in the building.
    I have some plastic wine glasses.

For those of you not staying there theGPS address - 1710 N Walnut St, Cameron, MO

Thanks for taking this get together on, we really appreciate it.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I'll be there. I'll attend Mass at 5pm and then come straight to the Super 8. See you tomorrow (I can't believe it's finally here)!
      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Yeah! I will be there

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 98
        Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X