2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Week and it will be Retreat Time

Hard to believe in a week we will be at the 4th Annual MSQC Fall Forum Retreat!!!! Can't wait! Safe travels for everyone

I have so much to do. I will probably be packing at the last minute
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I'm not even close to being ready.
      :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
      The one who learns by reading
      The few who learn by observation
      The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
      Will Rogers
      :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
      :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
      :icon_giggle:

Comment

I'm ready now !!!
        Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I'm still sewing favors. Only four more days until we leave, I can't believe it's finally time to go! We're so excited. And I have so much left to do, too.

Comment

I'm still pulling things together, too. I'll probably be pulling things together as we're heading out the door.
            Cindy

Comment

Well I guess it's time I get off the pot and start packing. Just finished my last must do project, before I could pack.

Comment

Hope to finish quilting one last quilt before my machine goes in for it's cleaning and check-up while I am gone. Better get this done tomorrow so I can finish packing by Thurs.
                Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I'm leaving Tuesday. So today I did - nothing. Typical me. I'll do laundry and pack tomorrow. Then I'm off to visit with my daughter in Ft Worth before the trek up to Missouri.

I have done some stuff though. I have figured out what projects I'll bring to work on. I think I have the strips I want to use for Jean's Lone Star tutorial, and I printed out a pattern for a table runner I will be making.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 98
                  Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X