2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Forecast

From what I can see so far, it is looking like it will be clear skies. The temperatures will be upper 60s and lower 70s during the day and upper 40s and lower 50s at night for the retreat. Of course, the retreat center and stores have heat/AC. I do recommend that if you have the space for packing, you may want to throw in a sweater/jacket or a small personal fan if you usually run hot or cold.

If you are coming for the birthday bash, look for day time temperatures to be in the low 80s and the night time temperatures to be around the 70s. There is a chance of rain on Saturday - of course, this is Missouri so who know if there will even be any rain.

thanks Charyti. I have been looking at the weather too and it looks great!

Comment

Just checked the weather for the retreat. Will be in the low 70s - we have a cold front coming through. So, it most likely will be very cool in the evenings.
      ***Kathy***

Comment

I'm looking at it now too. Looks like some rain Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 98
        Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X