2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Memory from Past Retreat

The gals were all at quilt retreat, near a main street in town. That morning, a funeral cortege went by, and one woman from the group stood reverently at the window as it passed. On the way from the church to the cemetery, it passed the window again, and again the woman stood quietly to watch it go by.

Another woman at the retreat noticed, and said to her “I’m so impressed by the reverence you showed to that funeral. It’s very thoughtful of you.”

The woman said to her: “It’s the least I can do: we were married for over 36 years!”
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

LOL Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Very appropriate there are fifty women at this retreat that had a good laugh. Thanks
      Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

This made me chuckle!! Thanks

Comment

That was a full belly laugh for me, not just a chuckle.

Comment

Good one Sandy!!! Made my morning!
            Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 98
            Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X