2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine rental question

Do I contact the retreat center or everbrite to see if there are still machines to rent? Our retreat is not showing up when I search everbrite and now that I have to fly I can't bring my machine.
    Thanks. Nothing like last minute changes. If anyone has a voodoo doll pattern I would like to make one of my boss.
    :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
    The one who learns by reading
    The few who learn by observation
    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
    Will Rogers
    :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
    :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
    :icon_giggle:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-fo...ts-21527960710. Pw fallforum2016
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

If there aren't any, let me know. I rented one when thinking I would fly, but am now driving, so may just bring my own.

Comment

As of Sept 11, there are 15 sewing machines and 8 sewing kits still available to rent.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 98
        Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
          Willcox and Gibbs
          by chelea
          Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
          November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
        • KPH
          My Secret Santa box has arrived.
          by KPH
          Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
          November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
        • KPH
          Secret Santa Arrivals
          by KPH
          Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
          November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
        • Monique
          It has arrived
          by Monique
          My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
          November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
        • KPH
          New Leader needed for 2021
          by KPH
          We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
          November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
        Working...
        X