2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bash Events - Wed evening and Thurs morning

For those of you doing the bash before the retreat -Just back from Eventbrite to see if there was anything going on during the Bash. There is a dinner with the Doan's at 6pm Wed. the 21st. ($40 per person)

And there are 40 spots for a FREE Charity Jelly Roll Race which starts at 10am and runs to noon Wednesday at the Sewing Center. Well there may be less now - I got my ticket! I didn't see a running total of how many spots are still available. Bring your machine or they'll lend you one ... https://www.eventbrite.com/e/birthda...eventpassword=

And also a FREE Ron Appell Trunk show on Friday from 3pm to 4:30 - also no running total so I don't know how many seats remain. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/birthda...eventpassword=

My sis and i got our tickets to Rob's show. It should be fun! She lives less than 45 minutes away, so we'll pop over for the day. We'll need to stock up on 88 cent fat quarters too!
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm going to Rob's show. I'm donating a JRR quilt top because I won't be up to Hamilton on Thursday. Meg said she'd be glad to get them for the charity, finished as quilts or just tops.

Comment

I'm going to Rob's show too! And I signed up for the jelly roll race as well. I'm hoping to get there in the morning, so I might not make it, but I'm trying to.

Do we need to print out the tickets from EventBrite or will they have a list?

Comment

Rob's show is sold out but I do have two extra tickets if someone would like them.

I will be donating a Jelly Roll Quilt Top because dd will be going with me on Thursday so I won't be sitting and sewing.

On Friday, ds and I will be attending Rob's show.

Carol, I am not sure about printing the tickets, I was going to print mine.

Comment

I didn't sign up for Rob's show because I wasn't 100% sure what time i will get to town Friday. I will probably be there in plenty of time to go, but didn't want to take a ticket, just in case. If you still have an extra that day Charyti, I'd use it.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

I would also be interested in a ticket for Rib's show on Friday if there are still any extras.
              :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
              The one who learns by reading
              The few who learn by observation
              The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
              Will Rogers
              :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
              :icon_giggle:

Comment

Ha ha ha Rob's show. Homer likes to get between me and the phone when I'm trying to type.
                :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
                The one who learns by reading
                The few who learn by observation
                The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
                Will Rogers

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
                :icon_giggle:

Comment

Karen and lapeoples, I will put the tickets aside for you two.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 98
                  Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X