2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super8 in Cameron?

Is this the place where some of you are staying during the retreat?

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/super-...r=0-2147483647

If it is, I'm going to book a room for the hubby

Oh, and does anybody know if there is somebody at the front desk very late in the evening / during the night? I'm finally going to do all the booking. I'm getting excited now!!! TIA

Yes, that is the one. There are quite a few of us there a few days before the retreat so that we can attend the Birthday Bash. I will be checking in sometime Friday afternoon/early evening.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Thanks Karen! I'm going to book a room there. We're going to arrive late at night on Friday if everything goes as planned.

Comment

Andrea, you should be able to ask for a late arrival when you book the room.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thanks, Sandy. I spent three hours yesterday searching for and coordinating flights and booked them. We'll arrive on Thursday evening already. That flight was less expensive and I thought I better spend the extra money on the room and have an additional day with you.
          For some reason, I can't get the booking through to the Super8. We joined the Wyndham Rewards program and I can fill everything in but it doesn't let me make the final reservation. I guess, I have to wait and try again later.

Comment

I am so excited that you will be here in Missouri, Andrea and Thomas! It will be so much fun to see you guys again!

Comment

I just booked a room Jean, we are thrilled to see you again and have more time than last year! Can't wait!

Comment

Does anyone know if Super 8 has a laundry room available to us? 4 of us gals in one car, packed with clothes for a week leave no extra room for packing our goodies.
                Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Andrea - There is a clerk on duty 24 hrs ... and if you've reserved and given them your credit card number your room will not be given away.

Asta - Since this is a no frills place they don't have a guest laundry. There is a Laundromat just across the highway and is only about 4 blocks away.

HTH

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 98
                  Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X