2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 months and counting down til the Retreat

Wow!!! In just two months we will be at the retreat!!! Time sure is going by quickly. I am looking so forward to seeing old forum friends and meeting new ones. What are you most looking forward to at the retreat?

Seeing YOU!! (Honest).
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

meeting people I feel I already know.
      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Meeting all the people I have "stalked" over the past couple of years (by reading the many posts on here), asked questions of, commented on their posts, received help for problems I have run into with my sewing, quilting, embroidering. Heck, it was so exciting seeing Missouri Star Quilt Company at the Hershey Quilt Show on Friday - and Jenny nor any of y'all were there. Sorry, long winded, but this will be my first retreat ever and I am just so EXCITED!!!! I can't wait!!!

Comment

Everything...mostly seeing the friends I have missed, and making new ones.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to seeing both old and new friends.
            Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Meeting everyone and shopping!
              Cindy

Comment

To me it is just amazing being able to meet all of you wonderful quilters and simply being together with all that talent in one room!
                Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Yup, seeing y'all, listening to your tips and tricks, show and tell of your lovely works.

Charyti, love your countdown ticker!

Comment

Meeting everyone and learning what a retreat is like. The only retreat I've been to was a longarm retreat which was an awesome 3 day training class. From everything I've read this is going to be very different.

Comment

Meeting everyone, shopping - and it's my first retreat so I'm really excited about EVERYTHING - but a little afraid my favors may not measure up!!
                      Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Gaga your favors will be appreciated and will be fine. It's the fun of seeing things that others have thought out and made for someone else. I have many favors from the two fall forum retreats I have attended and use them often. I think of the fun I had every time I come across one. Don't sweat it. boB

Comment

I'm excited to be able to do some quilting without guilting

Comment

Yeah GaGa, it's just the fact that you took time, thought and money to give something that touches my heart.

Comment

GaGa...do not fret over such things. It truly is the thought that counts....I love and cherish everything I have gotten at the forum retreats. Well except the candy...I have eaten all of the candy.....a LONG time ago.
                              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                              sigpic

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 98
                              Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X