2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

password on Eventbrite

Trying to see if any day only opening on Eventbright and I forgot the password needed to check it..can someone give me that info please. I am registered already.

Here is the link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-fo...ts-21527960710 2016 Fall Forum Retreat The Promo Code is fallforum2016 We do have 3 commuter openings left. I know that only 2 are showing up but there are three openings. Also we have 2 spots left at the moment for those wanting to stay at the retreat center.

Comment

they have to pay full amt if they can only do 1 day?

Comment

They would have to pay the $150.00 commuter fee. There are no One Day passes to the retreat.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Do we need those tickets from event brite to show at the door to get into retreat? The event is not showing now..the page does not come up on event brite anymore.

Comment

I don't think you do as if I remember from last year they had a list of registrants. But if you go to eventbrite.com and sign into your account - which you should have set up when you purchased your tickets. Once signed in you will see your name on the upper right corner. A copy of your ticket will be there.
            Wendy
            http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

You do NOT need to bring your ticket from eventbrite to get into the retreat. I have a list just freshly printed that has everyone's name, staying/commuting, machine rental and sewing kit rental.

Comment

Charyti,

Do I need to print my ticket for Rob's show on Friday? I left home without printing it.
                Cindy

Comment

Seaturtle, I am not sure on that one. I know that I got an email yesterday where I could either print the tickets or show them on the smartphone. I would not worry about it as I am sure they can look you up if they need to.

Comment

That's good because I'm halfway there. I do 't know how I would print it now. I will look for that email. Thanks
                    Cindy

Comment

Ok, I found the email - thanks again! See ya soon.
                      Cindy

Comment

I printed my ticket for the jelly roll race today and didn't need it. They had a list and were using that. So I think you'll be okay without an actual ticket.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 98
                        Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X