2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy/sad

My DD, AmandaJo, is looking for a new job and looks like she may be on her way to getting one as a 911 dispatcher. This is good news she will be great at this and it would mean a nice pay raise for her. But she was coming to the retreat with me and there is a good chance she will not be able to make it, this is the bad news.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

That is bittersweet news, isn't it? I hope she gets the job if that's what she wants. That's the most important thing, but I know you will miss not having her with you at the retreat. Maybe you could Skype from the retreat?
    Cindy

Comment

What a mixture of news. I am excited that AmandaJo could have a great job but sad that she might not be able to attend the retreat.

I don't know if it is a possibility but sometimes when starting a new job, you are able to say that you already have planned and paid for a trip and the company will let you go on the trip without having to use vacation time or other consequence.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 98
      Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X