2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favors

I am just happy and excited to report that I have finished my favors. I must say I started them as soon as I signed up for the retreat and worked on them off an on for a while. I got involved in a couple other projects but I stuck with them the last couple of weeks until they are DONE. Looking forward to the retreat again this year. Can't wait to shop,

Way to go.
    Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Started working on mine this week, and got pretty far on the project! Next step is to finish one edge of the items, then a finishing hardware install, and I'm done. Hope to get this done soon as I have other sewing tasks that will take me right up to September.

Comment

I have mine done also. I can't wait for September.

Comment

You all are sew efficient! Happy for you.

Comment

Karen - the trick is to pick a special favor that requires no cutting, stitching or pressing.

M&Ms. M&Ms.

Yeah, chocolate is good.
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I finished mine a month ago and it is good to have them done. I made extras of course but deciding which to keep for me is hard.

Comment

I so have to get busy - changed my mind several times on what to do - Sandy, I like your idea!!!
                ***Kathy***

Comment

I seem to be getting behinder and behinder☹️. I actually have ONE favor done - it was a "prototype" to make sure it would actually turn out like it's supposed to. One of these days I'll surely find time ------ but if not, there's always chocolate!
                  Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

I completed 5 favors this afternoon. I would have gotten 10 done if not for 2 of my granddaughters that were here for awhile this afternoon. Tomorrow is another day!!

Comment

Do we have a list anywhere of the forum names for those of us attending or even just a list of names of all attending? I wanted to personalize my favors..possibly and was curious if I could get this somewhere...tks

Comment

For privacy reasons, there is not a listed published on the Forum. One reason is this is a public forum in which people who are even non-forum members can see a list and two the names are subject to change as sometimes people are no longer able to make it.

If someone is wanting to make personalized favors, please contact me.

Comment

I really need to get going on mine...the time is sneaking up on me.
                          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                          sigpic

Comment

After many different ideas, and a couple of prototypes, I have finally decided on what I am doing....and I love them....so does my DH and DGD (I had to make her one).
                            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

I have been working on mine a little here and there. Then went to work on it Thursday night, only to find out that I ran out of batting in the house. What kind of quilter runs out of batting? Apparently me who thought I had some left.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 98
                              Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X