X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made My RV Reservation!

I'm excited all over again!

On the "regular" forum, Karen posted:
    "The American Legion has 3 or 4 camper spots behind the Hamilton Pool, which is just a few blocks away from us. You can contact Gordan Dale Swindler at 816-583-4849."

Well, I called Gordon, and he was just as friendly as friendly could be. I now have an RV spot reserved for the length of the Fall Forum Retreat. I can't wait! Not only that, Susan Brown of M* has offered to drive me to and from the sewing center every day. I am just not used to this kind of friendliness and helpfulness in California. Missouri better watch out, or I may never leave!

I am SEW looking forward to this retreat.

Toni
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Hey, Toni - we do have a few places available for good people to relocate in the best kept secret - life in Missouri. I'm getting excited, too - can hardly wait to 'face to face' with you!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

How exciting. You won't want to leave....I never do. My DGD is ready to move there after being with me during the grand re-opening. It is a lovely town with such friendly folks. I would seriously move there in a heartbeat if not for the grands and of course the DH. To far from Lake of the Ozarks for him, and to far from the grands for me.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Toni, that is great news. Glad to hear that you have all of the arrangements made. Can't wait to meet you in Sept

Comment

Toni,

If Susan can't drive you or you want to stay later, I would be happy to give you a lift. I truly think people from the Midwest are some of the friendliest people around!
          Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

That's great, Toni! I, too, would be happy to help transport you!
            Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Isn't it exciting when the plans start to come together? I can't wait for the retreat, also.
              Cindy

Comment

Glad you are all set, can't wait to see you.
                Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

I can't wait to meet all of you, too!

The reason I can attend this retreat is because my DD#3 moved back to Omaha, and I'm heading there in the RV to visit. That won't be the only time I go I so this retreat may become an annual event for me.

Especially if I move there!
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 98
                  Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X