2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's DD

Darn!! Looks like today's DD would be great for the "Strip Game" and I already have a jelly roll to use for it. Just my luck.

I thought the same thing, but got a great deal on the one I purchased locally, so I'm still a happy camper. Now just working on those favors, and so far really pleased with it.

Comment

I just ordered one since I have a class coming up using one jelly roll and I like this one so I am good.

Comment

I was looking at getting it too - but just received a different one a couple of days ago specifically to play the game! To quote Blondie ... Shoot, Fire, Heck ...

Comment

Well, I put it in my "cart" and forgot to check out and when I went back in later, it was all sold out! BooHiss! Will watch for another! Still have 5 months! Favors are still a dream! This is my VERY LAST week of classes forever! Retirement here I come! More time for sewing!
          Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

WooHoo GaGa! Congratulations on your end of classes!

Comment

Congratulations on your retirement GaGa.
              Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Yeah GaGa! Happy retirement. I think about it from time to time, but realistically think I still have 5-6 years. I'm so happy for you!

Comment

Yipppeeeee GaGa on your upcoming retirement.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 98
                  Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X