2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhombus template - DD April 8th

Jean mentioned in the forum proper that there would be a mini class using the Rhombus template and it may be a good idea to get it while it's the Daily Deal. I did get one ... but now I'm wondering if bringing Mod Block 2 would be a good idea, too. If so I need to put it on my packing list.

thanks for letting us know Judy. I also downloaded the pdf of the two patterns.

Comment

I ordered the rhombus and the ModBlock2 today. Can't wait for the retreat and the mini class!
      Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I must have missed that info.

Comment

Yep, I missed that too! Guess I'd better get one ordered!
          Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Oooh, glad to know this. And doubly glad that I got the template, too. Next time I order, I'll get a copy of Mod Block II.
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

What are teh two patterns we're supposed ot download and from where? Are they in the Mod Block II magazine?

Comment

Karen, in the Mod Block 2 magazine, there is a quilt called rhombus dance that uses the rhombus template. This is one of the quilts that Jean will be demonstrating how to do. There is nothing to download but you can bring, buy now or buy at retreat time the rhombus template and the Mod Block 2 Magazine if you are interested in doing the rhombus quilt.

Comment

If you did not order the rhombus template, you might wait for a while. Sometimes the templates are repeated as a daily deal or they might be on sale sometimes even during the Birthday Bash.

Comment

The day it was the Daily Deal there was a link to a pdf file with two projects. The title is Rhombus Printable. If I can find where the file is hosted I can add a link. I have it on m computer, so I know it was there ...
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Thanks Karen. I missed the two projects.

Comment

Here is the printable that I have from that day's dd page. http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/wp-c...printable1.pdf

Comment

Thanks everyone for the additional info and the link. I think I need to pay more attention in the future.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 98
                          Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X