2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed from Forum Retreat Attendees

First of all thanks to Charyti for getting me out of a sticky situation! This post was almost available to the entire forum.

Hey y'all - I wanted to post this in a closed group and what better opportunity than to come to us who are going to the retreat.

I've been working on the BLOCK index for a while now and believe I have a great comprehensive index. I have it in a spreadsheet format and it's probably about 95% complete. I still need to make adjustments for the corrections so it would probably be ready for proofreading by the end of the week (Mar 18th.)

I need proofers who would have the time (project minimum of 2 hours), spreadsheet program (prefer Works spreadsheet or Excel), and discretion to keep this under wraps (i.e., don't share or even hint at it) until it's 100% accurate. Proofers would need the paper version of the mags! Once it's 100% proofed against the hard copy I'd ask for a volunteer to be a digital proofer.

Alan is aware of this project and may use it as a tool on the M* site. So if you can help please let me know via pm with your email address and the preferred format.

Thanks a ton, Judy

Judy, that's a great idea! Thanks so much for taking such a big project on. I wish I could help, but I only have a few of the Block issues. I would be happy to proof what I could, but I doubt that would be much help.
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Judy, this is a great idea. I, too, wish I could help, but I only have a single copy of BLOCK that I bought at a show. Hopefully someone has the entire collection!

Toni
      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Oh honey I would love to help, and have every issue of Block...but I do not have the time or the knowledge to anything like this. Best of luck to you finding peeps than can help you out.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Judy, I'm sorry, I can't help either. I don't have all the block issues.

Comment

I would be willing and could find the time but don't have but a few of the blocks. If someone has a set of the books to loan....

Comment

I'm still trying to finalize this before I send it to be proofread. I do have one volunteer who has all the Blocks and appreciate her help. This is still a work in progress ... and I appreciate that not everyone can help. Thank you all.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 98
              Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X