2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt of our group

I seen this and thought of our group Quilt Squad Quilt Kit | Keepsake Quilting

The first lady with the stash, reminds me of Marilyn with her stash of anything and everything.

It can be bought as a pattern or a kit.

And it looks like someone found my old uniform! (I know it's not me ... I'm not that tall)

Comment

But Judy, you did serve in the military so it could be you if you want it to be

Comment

Or it could be Sandy ...
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Hey - that could work! Navy camies are blue now ... but it could be my camies and Sandy's taller heighth.

Comment

ADORABLE - Think we can widen the hips though? Just saying - things have a way of drifting south on my body . . .
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

OK - Who are the other 2? Too bad one of them doesn't have a 3/4 sleeve shrug ...

Comment

Judy, I have no idea. I just seen the quilt and thought it was neat.

Comment

Well - does anyone recognize themselves by what those ladies are doing? Is someone here a chain piecing fanatic or a dedicated ironer? Anyone else in the hand needle army or have an extensive stash that always goes with them?

I agree that it's a cute idea ... and got me thinking ...

Comment

Well, the one with the stash quilt does resemble Marilyn . . .
                    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Oh. My. Goodness...Short. Curly Hair. Hippy. Rimless Glasses. How did they get a hold of my likeness?
                      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Oh to be that thin again. Are you trying to say I bring A LOT of stuff to the retreat? I must have been a boy scout in previous life. I come prepared, lol.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 98
                        Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X