2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizzix

Does anyone know if the Sizzix machine and all the dies will be available like last year? I loved the idea, but didn't have a clue what I would use them for. Now I have plans!

Lori
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

As far as I know they will be available. They have added more machines and dies. Plus they are on shelves now.

Comment

Good question. I do quite a bit of applique on quilts and runners so I think I will bring supplies to make some pieces. I did look through them last year but forgot which ones they had. If anyone wishes I can bring my Go Baby and the train and car dies.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I really would like it if you would bring the train and car dies.

Comment

Just put them on my to-pack list!
          Beth

Comment

Beth,

That would be great if you could bring the train and car dies. I never got around to using them last year...this year I plan on being much more organized!
            Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

I also plan on a bit more organization.
              Beth

Comment

Lori & everyone else who wants to be more organized and/or productive -
                I have promised myself the past two years that I will be more organized and productive. I have given up that idea. I was complaining on the way home last year that I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. He got this confused look and said something to this effect: If I was going to sew I could do that at home. If I enjoyed myself meeting new friends and catching up with the old ones, got to see the fabric and bought what I wanted, and learned something new along the way the trip was then worth it. It was suppose to be an enjoyable event not work.

Sometimes he drives me wacky - but then he comes up with a different perspective that is awesomely accurate. Gotta love him!

Comment

Judy, your husband had a wonderful response I was able to get done the main sewng goal that I had last year - make a NCW. With help and step by step instruction, I was able to get it made. This year the only goal that I have so far is to get a pillowcase done for the children's hospital. For me, there is too many other things going on and people to visit with to get much sewing done.

Comment

ooo, a NCW...... I want to make one. Does MSQC have the metal closures? I haven't bought any yet.

Comment

Carol, MSQC does have a couple of different magnetic ones that I have seen.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 98
                      Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X