2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited

I'm so excited that we are officially signed up. I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about everything. Lol. My favors, what I'll work on, shopping, etc.

WELCOME ConnieJo! This is my 3rd year and I wouldn't come back if it wasn't a blast. Great meeting new friendly people, taking the mini classes and having fun. I noticed you said "we" so I'm curious who is with you? The more the merrier!

Comment

Connie Jo was with us last year, Judy. I think she has been excited since the day we all went home last year. Pretty sure it was Connie that was the first to ask when this years retreat was happening. Connie, just remember where you put your keys when you arrive this year.
      K is for Karen πŸ˜Šβ€‹..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Well, Karen, that just shows how bad my memory is!

Of course I was hoping someone else was travelling with their husband and using the "we" to refer to that. Looks like if Steve comes to Hamilton for any length of time he'll have the ManLand to himself.

Comment

Unfortunately, I put them in one of my shopping bags. Then, put it in the car with the keys in there. I'll try to pay more attention this year. Lol. Maybe they won't have all the fat quarter deals.

And, I'm bringing the traveling night gown back. Lol

You are right Karen. I could have come back the next week. I had so much fun and learned bunches. You guys are awesome.

My friends are Kckjudy and Barb sass. They just don't talk as much as me.

Which reminds me. I noticed I've talked enough to up. How do you get the block title I've seen?

Comment

Maybe we need a Keeper of the Keys at the retreat. Collect them all at the beginning of the retreat and hand them out Wednesday morning.
            K is for Karen πŸ˜Šβ€‹..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

That's a good idea. Lo

Comment

The first year I was there Bernice Kelly took my wallet, credit cards and debit card. ��

Comment

Oh, boB, be sure you bring BOBBINS (and perhaps an extra bobbin case).
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Yes, BoB but you did not tell them you told me not to let you spend any more money. I was justice HELPING you.
                    Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                    Type: Public
                    Topics: 98
                    Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X