2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start and End Times of the Retreat

As people are making travel arrangements, I want to make sure everyone is clear on the start and end times so no one misses out on the fun. The start time of the retreat is 10 AM on Sunday, Sept 25. I ask that you please do NOT arrive before then as that morning is the only time that the set-up for the retreat can be done. Sunday lunch will not be provided but some of the restaurants will be open in Hamilton. The first mini class will start at 1:30PM.

We will end the retreat and walk out the door by 11AM on Wednesday. Please feel free to spend the rest of the day shopping in Hamilton. But the retreat center needs to be empty by 11AM on Wednesday so they can begin cleaning to get ready for Rob Appell's retreat that starts on Thursday.

Sounds great! Could not be any clearer, if we can follow a pattern as quilters we certainly can follow these direction.

Maybe if we are lucky Rob will pop in to say hi Wed. morning!!! I so enjoyed and learned from his free motion quilting videos.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 98
    Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X