2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roomie

Well, I guess my friends and I missed up when we registered. We aren't sleeping in the same rooms. I feel bad about it. I know I snore like a freight train.

So, if any one is stuck with one of us and wants to trade we would appreciate. I'm ticket 2. Judy is 15 and Barb is 11

You all are in 3 different rooms. I'm not sure that rooms can be swapped at this point as it adds a lot of paperwork to Glenda's plate at the retreat center and since each registrant chose their own room at the time of registration, she might not even be allowed to make changes. If you are lucky, you might be able to swap rooms with someone once you get there. If someone is willing to change with you and your friends it is probably best to make agreements here and keep it unofficial until check in time. That way would cause less of a problem for Glenda.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Well, there are 4 of us traveling together and were hoping to get into the same room but.....that did not work out, maybe when we get there, we could just work things out, if not we will just go with the flow.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Since I'm traveling alone this year, I can sleep anywhere. So check with me when we get there and we'll see what can be done.

Comment

Same here..alone traveler..had no idea I picked my room..all new to me..but willing to share with someone else if need be..

Comment

We really would appreciate changing with anyone willing to change when we get there. We appreciate the offers. Be looking for you all when we get there.

Comment

I will make a note that for next year to add information to the registration post that clarifies tickets mean where your bed is.

Comment

i'm a 3rd one traveling alone, so if it works out for you I could swap too.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 98
                Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X