2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilting Retreat Theme

Because this is the forum's fourth year of the retreat. Our theme this year is quadrilaterals. So lots of fun with squares, rectangles, parallelograms and rhombuses or as I like to say diamonds.

I'm all good with squares and rectangles....anything else and I'm lost, lol.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

From past experience, I think we will be overflowing with 'squares' (or am I just showing my age here?)
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

So Charyti is giving us diamonds???? wow! how nice!

Comment

LOL Carol, how I wish that I could.

Comment

So should we bring quadrilaterals with us or will they be provided?
            Sue

Comment

Some of the workshops will focus on the theme. The charity quilt that we will work on has the quadrilaterals and that fabric will be provided. Carol (Snippet) is in charge of the charity quilt this year. The only fabric to bring for mini class projects are listed on retreat registration page and it is optional if you want to do the mini classes.

Comment

Well I know I have to learn how to do that star - Steve already bought the material he wants me to use to make him one.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 98
                Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X