2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t want it, you can have it table

I like the name of this table! goes with the group we have here in the forum.

If anyone has extra favors they made from previous years, they might be good for this table.

I won a door prize at a recent shop hop - a basket full of patterns and specialty thread. I know in my heart I'll never use them so I was thinking of putting them on the table. But I've just noticed that the patterns are from 2003. So should I even bring them? Wadda ya think?

Comment

No reason not to bring them Judy. Patterns are good no matter when they came out.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Just because you have the pattern or have seen it before doesn't mean everyone else has.

'

Comment

The only difference would be getting the fabric used in the pattern from the time..otherwise I have found some cute patterns at places selling off odd lots etc..

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 98
          Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X