2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snacks & Drinks

I am starting this for people that will be bringing snacks and drinks to talk about what you will be bringing to share. Do NOT feel like you have to bring anything.
    I will be bringing a can of regular Folgers coffee (my preferred drink) as well as some small bags of chips, a couple bags of candy, a case of Pepsi (my preferred cold beverage), 2 or 3 boxes of granola bars...and maybe a few other things that pop in m head over time.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Yummy! I am not sure what brand of coffee they have at the retreat center, but they do have coffee that we can use. Plus, Mama's Hawk does have all kinds of speciality coffees if anyone is interested.

I plan on bring an assortment of goodies.

And as Marilyn stated - you do NOT have to bring anything. We have always had plenty of things to munch on.

Comment

Someone is supposed to be weaning themselves off caffeine ... just sayin'
      K is for Karen πŸ˜Šβ€‹..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Does the refrigerator have a cold water dispenser? I know we use more ice than it can make. I'll bring a cooler if we need it for ice and keeping things cold.

I'm going to do my best and try to drink water. I brought the ice tea maker last year, should I bring it too?

Comment

I enjoyed your ice tea maker last year. I had a couple glasses, but if you don't want to bother with it, that is ok. I can't remember if there is a cold water dispenser or not. I know it will dispense ice cubes, so it probably does water as well.
          K is for Karen πŸ˜Šβ€‹..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I usually can catch a good sale when I'm in Chicago. I know I'll bring a 12-pack of Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper and Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew plus a case of drinking water and some of those powder packages that flavor the water.

" Plus, Mama's Hawk does have all kinds of speciality coffees if anyone is interested." So what/where is this place? Is it where Poppy's was? ? ?

Comment

I think it is where Poppy's used to be. I am sure I will be partaking in the specialty coffees and baked goodies they have there as well.
              I know Karen, I know.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

I am not sure about the cold water dispenser. I know that they fix cold flavored (usually limes or lemon) and plain water at retreats and put them out for us to have. They are also fixing tea for us as well.

Mama Hawk's is where Poppy's was. It is yummy. I bought lunch there yesterday. The cinnamon rolls are huge and there are all kinds of wonderful sweets in addition to breakfast and lunch items.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 98
                Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X