2016 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Welcome Everyone I am so excited for the Fall Forum Retreat. We are going to have an amazing time at the retreat. The amount of talent that is going to be at the retreat center is going to be amazing! For those of you who have never been to MSQC, you will be attending the "Disneyworld of Quilting". For those of you who have been to MSQC or were at the retreat last, hold on, because already there has been a lot of growing and changing. And with all the construction going on, there is going to be a whole lot more added by the time the retreat gets here.

This group will be the location that I give updates and information on. Please anyone who wants feel free to start a post or ask any questions that you might have.

Awesome...can't wait.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

signed up and getting excited already. Going to have a blast
      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I'm so excited to come.

Comment

WooHoo! I'm so excited!

Comment

I was sweating getting a commuter ticket - so happy to be going again! And as luck would have it, since they changed the dates, I'll be there on my actual birthday again!

Comment

Hi everyone. I just signed up for the retreat. I'm super excited to be going - and a little nervous. This will be my first retreat ever and from the looks of these threads, I have a bunch of catching up to do.
              Cindy

Comment

Glad you are able to come to the retreat seaturtle!

Comment

Thanks Snippet - I'm so excited to meet everyone. Still trying to read all these threads. I've never been to a retreat or M* before so I'm a little nervous about all the details. I'll be driving up from Atlanta. Thanks for the welcome!
                  Cindy

Comment

Nothing to be nervous about! We're all very friendly people (except for . . .

You will be among people you feel as if you've know all your life.
                    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I've been threatened within an inch of my life to be on my best behavior so you don't have to worry. This will be my third year and it is a wonderful time and you will meet friends that you never knew you had.

Comment

Bob, you always behave well, pretty much anyway. Looking forward to this years retreat and getting to know you all a bit better.
                        Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Sandy, thanks for not mentioning my, I mean any names, lol.
                          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                          sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait to meet everyone. I think once I get through the encyclopedia amount of info in these threads and start a list of what I need to bring/make/etc. my nerves will calm down some. First thing I know I need to do is reserve a room! Thanks again for the welcome.
                            Cindy

Comment

Can't wait to meet everyone. I'm hoping to get my mojo back by then. It sort of disappeared these last few weeks, but went shopping today and so much for the fabric diet.

Comment

2016 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (You can sign up on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forum-retreat-which-includes-a-trunk-show-with-jenny-tickets-21527960710 Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. Interact with the Doan Family – Jenny, Ron, Al, Sarah, Natalie. Enjoy Jenny’s Trunk Show and learn from our forum quilting pros. Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 98
                              Comments: 846

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X