2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindagie's (Linda) List

Finally my list (not necessarily in order) of things I would like to do this year.

1. Irish chain quilt
    2. Katie's quilt
    3. Hourglass quilt
    4. Big Star quilt
    5. Learn to FMQ on my machine so I can at least do some of the smaller quilts, table toppers and wall hangings myself.
    6. Learn to use my embroidery machine so I can make some things for the grandkids before they are too old to want them.
    7. There is a quilt using a jelly roll (it is in one of my Quilter's World magazines) that I want to make; just can't find the right issue to put
    a name on it at the moment.
    8. Grandma Mary's quilt pattern.
    :icon_wave: Linda
    "Home is where they love you"

The quilt that is no. 7 on my list is called "Quite Contrary". Now I just have to find the issue that it was in. It may be the one I start with.

Comment

I really didn't get to do any of these in 2015; I don't think I finished anything, really. I hope 2016 is better.

Comment

2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

About this Group

Do you have too many quilt ideas floating around in your head? This will be fun group where we can motivate & cheer each on as we work on new projects that we have been planning & dreaming about. Post a list of new projects that you really want to make this year. If you want to post a projected completion time you can. At the end of each month we can check in to give updates of our progress. Pictures are encouraged. The group is open for anyone. Happy Quilting in 2015.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 34
      Comments: 123

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X