No announcement yet.

2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Other than my fall pumpkin wall hanging and one block for my BOM (which I plan to do tomorrow), I have all of my Kazakhstan projects finished!! I doubt I'll get much else done before we go home for summer, it should be interesting to see what waiting for us! I have a Christmas Tree Skirt that I started 8 years ago that needs a limited amount of quilting and binding this summer... Otherwise I'm hoping to make a dent in the rag quilt and I'm thinking that the flannel kit will come back here with me for next year's sewing... My to do list will change drastically in July!

Comment

I updated my original list, and I have packed plenty of fun new projects for Kazakhstan!

Comment

Well, we've been back in Kazakhstan for 6 weeks, and I'm proud to say that I only have 2 WIPs, the fall pumpkin wall hanging that was on my January list and my daughter's fall/Thanksgiving dress. I think I've done a fairly decent job of sticking to my list.... but there are definitely a few more additions to the "want to make" list that are waiting on these to be completed!

Comment

Congrats! Only 2 WIPs? I would be lost! I need different projects in different stages so I can choose what I feel like working at according to my mood and tha time available. Bonnie Hunter's recommendation is to have at least 1 hand sewing project + 1 string project + 1 regular piecing project

Comment

2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

About this Group

Do you have too many quilt ideas floating around in your head? This will be fun group where we can motivate & cheer each on as we work on new projects that we have been planning & dreaming about. Post a list of new projects that you really want to make this year. If you want to post a projected completion time you can. At the end of each month we can check in to give updates of our progress. Pictures are encouraged. The group is open for anyone. Happy Quilting in 2015.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 34
          Comments: 123

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X