Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irishrn (Eileen) list

Hi all
    I'm trying to be realistic with my list as I never know what will come up with DH's health. So here goes!

My first rag quilt!
    My first bargello!
    An Irish chain for my cal King bed
    Learn to FMQ at least a little!
    Begin to learn and use my embroidery machine for quilting in the background spaces and borders!

Good luck all!
    sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Oh my goodness, another first bargello. We'll need to compare notes (assuming I ever get started...)
    Slainte!

Liz

:icon_pcnoob:

Comment

I'm in the first Bargello camp too!
      Kathe

sigpic Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong

Comment

I know it isn't a true Bargello, but I did Eleanor Burns' Trip Around The World quilt and I loved it, soooooo fast and easy, and if you ignore a seam in the center square, a Bargello!!

Comment

Congrats on finishing the rag quilt!!

Comment

Well, it's almost the first of June and I have managed to do the rag quilt, a baby quilt in 3 dudes with a twist, 18 fleece dog beds for crates, plus repaint my kitchen and dining room. Now I'm finishing master bedroom trim to prep for new floors. Then I have to paint living room in prep for new floors! Sewing is on the back burner for the rest of June, plus I will be having cataract surgery soon so I'm going to be holding off with sewing for a while!!
            sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

Well, it's the end of September and I don't think I'm going to get very far with my list!
              I did paint laundry, kitchen, dining, living rooms! Did get hardwoods in master bedroom and living room.
              Hired a painter to paint up the stairs, ceiling and walls. ( too old for scaffolding)
              Almost done second baby quilt ( posted hashtag quilt today) plus sign quilt in progress.
              Did set up a practice FMQ quilt and played around on my Janome..... Let's just say... It's not my strong suit!
              Thank goodness I have a gazillion stitches to choose from to do my quilt tops!
              But the Bargello is still on my radar!!!

How is everyone doing??

Eileen

Comment

2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

About this Group

Do you have too many quilt ideas floating around in your head? This will be fun group where we can motivate & cheer each on as we work on new projects that we have been planning & dreaming about. Post a list of new projects that you really want to make this year. If you want to post a projected completion time you can. At the end of each month we can check in to give updates of our progress. Pictures are encouraged. The group is open for anyone. Happy Quilting in 2015.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 34
              Comments: 123

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X