Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylvia H's list

1. Daughter's wedding quilt
    2. Escargot table runner - Christmas fabrics - for A - Done, but with a fall theme, and did a different pattern for Christmas
    3. Placemats - birthday gift - for D
    4. Placemats - birthday gift - for A
    5. Snowmen/menorah wall hanging for I
    6. Quilt for J in Chicago - Still have some quilting to finish, final quilting has caused problems
    7. Lady Edith throw for me - top done - expect to finish this over this weekend
    8. Silvia's Garden and Silvia's Sonnet throw for me
    9. Spare adult throw - this is January's "Git 'er Done" project
    10. Spare child's quilt
    11. Pocono Ridge wall hanging
    12. EPP project - Completed quilt center, put on the 2016 "Git 'er Done" list.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

I am bummed out about this, although there were several things that happened in 2015 that really set back my quilting. I actually accomplished more than I thought I did, until I went over this list. I think I will be able to get the rest of this list completed this year.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

I did several projects from my list, too, but in between I sewed things I hadn't programmed at first. It is relly difficult to know beforehand (and 12 months in advance!) what you'll need to to.

Comment

2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

About this Group

Do you have too many quilt ideas floating around in your head? This will be fun group where we can motivate & cheer each on as we work on new projects that we have been planning & dreaming about. Post a list of new projects that you really want to make this year. If you want to post a projected completion time you can. At the end of each month we can check in to give updates of our progress. Pictures are encouraged. The group is open for anyone. Happy Quilting in 2015.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 34
      Comments: 123

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X