2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam's List

Here's some of the projects I really hope to complete this year....in no particular order.

1. Grinch quilt for me
    2. Shadow quilt with Zombie Apocalypse fabric for son
    3. Quilt for son's GF using black batik with green & blue prints......haven't decided on pattern
    3. Batik purse from zippy purse pattern
    4. Black & white quilt.......pattern undecided
    5. Art quilt wall hanging dedicated to a friend
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Great list!
    Kathe

sigpic Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong

Comment

Just checking in on my list. I'm working on a pieced back for the zombie quilt! WooHoo.......I'm getting something done!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

Comment

Zombie quilt is finished....yay! And son's GF quilt is in progress.....decided on batiks of all colors. I also played with my Grinch fabrics a little last night.....have quite a few pieces cut out already. Will post zombie pictures soon.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the zombies!
          Slainte!

Liz

:icon_pcnoob:

Comment

Congrats on finishing the zombie quilt, I saw it in the WIP thread and love it!

Comment

Well, the only thing on my list that I completed is the zombie quilt. The top for quilt #3 is almost complete. Hope to complete that one for myself this year.....probably put it on my "got er done" list. And I am still working on my grinch quilt. I've worked on it the last two days! Is everyone ready to start a new list? I can do it tomorrow if you'll want me too. Be thinking about possible new projects.

Comment

2015 Definitely Want To Make This Group

About this Group

Do you have too many quilt ideas floating around in your head? This will be fun group where we can motivate & cheer each on as we work on new projects that we have been planning & dreaming about. Post a list of new projects that you really want to make this year. If you want to post a projected completion time you can. At the end of each month we can check in to give updates of our progress. Pictures are encouraged. The group is open for anyone. Happy Quilting in 2015.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 34
              Comments: 123

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X